GET MITE-FREE SKIN IN JUST A FEW WASHES
Scabies or human itch mites are small creatures that lay eggs and burrow into your skin. They are highly contagious and usually affect people with weakened immune systems. The symptoms of infection are intense itching (especially at night) and a pimple-like rash. These red bumps may be found on your face easily.
Scraping and exfoliation are one of the best ways to get rid of these mites. Using ingredients with strong antibacterial or exfoliator properties is also effective. If you’re experiencing a bad case of mites, then the Silk Protein Mite Preventing Soap is the perfect product for you! The Silk Protein Mite Preventing Soap is safe, dermatologically tested and approved, and FDA certified!
Get yours today!
Yanna was able to get rid of not only her bad case of scabies but also get rid of her dull and dry skin all thanks to the Silk Protein Mite Preventing Soap! Let’s listen to her story!
-” In just a few months of use, those itchy red dots are all gone. I’m so happy because I can finally have a sigh of relief all thanks to the Silk Protein Mite Preventing Soap. The soap is sticky but it does a great job of spreading the product onto my skin, it doesn’t take much water to melt the soap. It suds quickly and it’s also easy to wash off! It deeply cleanses, which can get rid of the dryness that plagued my skin. This product is a solid five out of five stars for me!”
Gloria got rid of her scabies before they worsened, she was also able to deeply cleanse her skin off of blackheads with the Silk Protein Mite Preventing Soap. Here’s what she has to say!
-” I’m so happy that all those red and itchy spots disappeared. The soap cleaned my skin deeply because it even cleared the blackheads off! I’m happy that I finally found a product that not only works as an effective antibacterial soap but also works nicely as a moisturizer. My skin feels both cleansed but not too overly dry! You should give this a try!”
Silk Protein is a natural protein extracted from Raw Silk Cocoon. It is a luxurious ingredient that is loved for its moisturizing and anti-aging capabilities. Silk protein also helps tighten pores, increase skin elasticity, speed up cell functioning, and smoothens the skin. It also contains Sericin, the outer layer of silk protein, which aids with coagulation and wound healing, thus reducing the risk of infection. Additionally, Silk Protein helps boost collagen levels, protects the skin against sun damage, and is a gentle exfoliator.
Hyaluronic Acid is mostly associated with skin care products such as creams and serums, but hyaluronic acid is found in almost all skincare products, including soaps. Hyaluronic Acid is a humectant, which draws moisture from the moisture. It is touted as an anti-aging agent due to its powerful hydrating properties. Keeping the skin hydrated is beneficial for the prevention of bacterial permeation that causes blackheads, whiteheads, and acne. Additionally, Hyaluronic Acid helps reduce inflammation and redness, which is suitable for all skin types.
Goat Milk is milk that comes from goats. In its raw form, goat milk has been an alternative to cow’s milk (due to culture, access, and other factors). In skincare products such as soaps, goat milk is a gentle cleanser that doesn't strip the skin of natural moisture like conventional and commercially made soap; goat milk does not disrupt the skin’s barrier function. It is a natural exfoliant (Vitamin A) that helps treat various conditions such as hyperpigmentation, scars, and acne. It contains lactic acid, which is safe to use for people with sensitive skin. Lastly, it contains probiotics that prevent bacterial growth.
MALI'S ROAD TO CLEAR AND CLEAN SKIN!
“I’ve been suffering from scabies for a few weeks now, which lead to my skin suffering from sore and itchy red spots. My doctor recommended the Silk Protein Preventing Soap. I hope my scabies will heal quickly.”
“My scabies has disappeared and I’m so glad that those red and itchy dots have disappeared. The scars left from the infection have also disappeared, as well! My skin looks smooth and moisturized as if nothing happened to my skin! I also loved how my skin became balanced, I no longer have oily skin which helped prevent acne breakouts but the soap didn’t render my skin super dry as well!”
“I’ve been using this product for almost two months now, and my skin looks younger. My pores have tightened, and I barely get any blackheads and acne! This is a great all-rounder soap. It’s antibacterial and it cleanses the skin so effectively yet gently!”
- Anti-bacterial- The Silk Protein Mite Prevention Soap prevents mite and other bacterial infections.
- Anti-Aging- Silk Protein helps tighten the skin and pores, thus preventing wrinkles, sagging skin, fine lines, and crow’s feet. Additionally, silk protein and glycerin are powerful hydration that keeps the skin moisturized from the surface layers and down to the elastin fibers deep within the skin.
- Everyday Use and Inclusive- The Silk Protein Moisturizing Soap is perfect for everyday use due to its gentle nature. It is also perfect for all skin types.
- Mildly Exfoliates and Brightens Skin Tone- The Silk Protein Moisturizing Soap contains a mildly exfoliating property that peels off dead skin and grime, thus giving the skin a youthful glow.
- Anti-Acne- The Silk Protein Mite Prevention Soap prevents acne development and severity by depriving it of excess oil.
- Pore Tightening- The Protein Mite Prevention Soap contains vasoconstricting ingredients that prevalent the pores to prevent bacterial permeation and moisture loss.
HOW TO USE
- Thoroughly wet your face (preferably with warm or room temperature water).
- Scrub the soap bar on your face, and focus on the problem areas until the soap becomes foamy.
- Scrub for 1-2 minutes or until you're satisfied.
- Thoroughly rinse and wash off the soap suds.
- Pat your face dry.
- Store the soap on a soap container, preferably those with a strainer to prevent accelerated melting.
- Do not apply the soap on bleeding, open, and damaged skin.
- Do not apply the soap directly to the eyes. Wash with water immediately.
- Store in a cool place.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- For external use only.
- Ingredients: Silk Protein, Goat Milk, Hyaluronic Acid, Amino Acid
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Net Weight: 100g
- Audience: General, Men, Women
- Applicable Age: All Ages
- Applicable Body parts:Face
- Effects: Antibacterial, Moisturizing, Oil Control, Anti–Acne, Cleansing, Anti-Blackhead, and Anti-Whiteheads
- Product Form: Solid
- Usage: Daily
- X 1/2/3 Silk Protein Mite Prevention Soap